Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Liners

Sorry y’all that I have been truly absent from my blog this past days or so, not a whole lot going on, so I didn’t really feel the need to share. I guess I will just give some one-liners to sum the days up:
Seems like England must be the land of cold hipsters
Hulu doesn’t work here
Coffee is still my best friend
My UK shoe size is 7
When someone is Russian/English I cannot understand them
No tiendas, no tortillas, no chips and salsa
Chips are crisps, fries are chips
The Spanish Civil War deserves an A for effort
It’s easy to spend a lot of money when the currency is different
Drunk people here chant, really chant, all as one, I guess you could call it singing
I yelled “Don’t stare directly at it” accidently towards a disabled person
Chocolate milk is more delicious here
Cream cheese is soft cheese
The library doesn’t open till 9! (It closes?)
British radio is funny
There are KFC’s, McDonalds, Subway’s, and Sally’s Beauty Supply here
That’s all for now folks. Got a little virus and it is killing the small portion of me that is Native American.

1 comment: